HARC provides a full array of programs, services and respite care for people with intellectual and related disabilities and their families throughout North Central Connecticut. Services begin at birth and continue throughout the life span:
- Early Intervention / Birth to Three: Provides a broad range of early intervention services to children with developmental delays.
- Community Services: Assists families with information, support and advocacy.
- Employment & Day Services: Offers training, employment, therapy and social opportunities that serve the diverse needs of our participants.
- Behavioral Health Clinic: Serves the behavioral health needs of people with developmental disabilities.
- Recreation: Offers inclusive recreational experiences in the community throughout the year.
- Residential Services: Provides residential support in a variety of settings: group homes, condominiums, and apartments.
- Business Solutions: Matches HARC clients’ skills with the human resources needs of professional organizations and companies in the community.
HARC services bridge the gap between people’s abilities and their pursuit of happiness at home and work, in school and community, from birth throughout life.